Shop by Collection
Making Work Work for the Highly Sensitive Person
A practical guide to coping at work
Making Work Work for the Highly Sensitive Person builds on Elaine Aron's groundbreaking bestseller The Highly Sensitive Person.
This new book, which includes a Foreword by Aron, gives highly sensitive persons (HSPs) strategies to build confidence, combat stress, and find work that is emotionally, financially, and creatively rewarding.
Based on cutting-edge medical and scientific research, this fresh perspective on how readers can secure satisfying careers includes strategies to:
- Detect jobs that are not right for HSPs
- Make their opinions heard and valued
- Control good personal internal boundaries
- Defend themselves from bullies in the workplace
- Move out of a job that feels like drudgery, and into a job that supports career goals and dreams