Shop by Collection
JK Lasser's Small Business Taxes: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line, 2005 Edition
As a small business owner, the day-to-day responsibilities of keeping your company up and running may consume a majority of your time. And unless you're a tax expert, you might not realize all the ways a small business can benefit from both new and current tax laws. But with the 2005 Edition of J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes as your guide, you don't have to be a tax expert to save on taxes and reduce tax liability—all you have to do is follow the proven tax guidance and practical strategies within these pages.
J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes, 2005 Edition gives you a complete overview of small business tax planning in an accessible and friendly manner. Focusing on strategies that help you use deductions effectively, shield business income, and maximize other aspects of small business taxes, this invaluable book will show you how your actions in business today can affect your bottom line from a tax perspective tomorrow.
In this volume you'll find:
- Planning strategies that can help you run a tax-smart business all year long
- Detailed coverage of new tax laws and IRS rules, including Health Savings Accounts
- Clear instructions on where to report income and claim deductions on your tax forms
- Comprehensive information on each deductible expense, including dollar limits and record-keeping requirements
- Help with state taxes and a guide to information returns you may need to file
- Sample forms and checklists to help you prepare for tax time