Shop by Collection
Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance In Your Twenties and Thirties
Edition: First Printing
Publication Date: 1996-05-06
Number of pages: 288
• Pay off your credit cards and student loans and live debt free
• Start saving, even if you're living paycheck to paycheck
• Take advantage of the latest tax rules and save a bundle
• Find smart investments while still supporting socially responsible companies
• Come up with a down payment and buy a home, even in a tough economy
• Afford grad school
• Protect yourself from identity theft
And you'll discover why a 401(k) is your best friend—even if the market is tanking.
From tracking your spending to finding deals on insurance to navigating the new world of homebuying, this easy-to-understand, comprehensive guide provides an up-to-date road map of the world of personal finance. Whether you earn $30,000 or $300,000, are single or married, are drowning in debt or just looking for ways to keep your savings secure in uncertain times, you'll find the answers you need in Get a Financial Life.
“A daring book. . . . A life's worth of smart financial advice.” —Newsweek