Shop by Collection
Bushcraft: Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival
Publisher: Lone Pine
Edition: Field Guide ed
Publication Date: 1997-09-15
Number of pages: 304
* Lighting and maintaining a fire
* Chopping wood and felling a tree
* Creating a shelter and keeping warm
* Safe use of the axe and bush knife
* Plants and animals important for survival
* Food, water and outdoor cooking
* Wilderness first aid.
* This bestseller should be required reading for hikers, campers, hunters, foresters, backwoods adventurers, scouts, youth groups--anyone with a passion for the outdoors.