Shop by Collection
31 Days Before Your CCNA Routing & Switching Exam: A Day-By-Day Review Guide for the ICND1/CCENT (100-105), ICND2 (200-105), and CCNA (200-125) Ce
Publisher: Cisco Press
Publication Date: 2017-04-09
Number of pages: 544
31 Days Before Your CCNA Routing & Switching Exam offers a friendly, practical way to understand the CCNA Routing & Switching certification process, commit to taking the ICND1 (100-105) and ICND2 (200-105) exams or the CCNA (200-125) exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of Primary and Supplemental study resources.
These fully updated CCNA exams test knowledge and skills needed to successfully deploy LAN switching, IPv4 and IPv6 routing, WANs, and infrastructure services; and to secure and manage modern network infrastructure.
Sign up for your exam(s) and use this book’s day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, and review. Each day in this guide breaks down an exam topic into a manageable bit of information to review using short summaries. Daily Study Resources sections provide quick references for locating more in-depth treatment within Primary and Supplemental resources.
This book’s features help you fit exam preparation into a busy schedule:
· Visual tear-card calendar summarizing each day’s study topic
· Checklist providing advice on preparation activities leading up to the exam
· Descriptions of ICND1 (100-105), ICND2 (200-105), and CCNA (200-125) exam organization and sign-up processes
· Strategies to prepare mentally, organizationally, and physically for exam day
· Conversational tone to make study more enjoyable